Giraffe-ing 2

I cannot review Space Giraffe because I still have no idea how to play it. I tried for 30 mins, but could not understand some of the basic mechanics (such as why I was dying). I must admit it's quite unique, but I'm not sure if it's for me. I will continue to try it though. I want to get at least one achievement and possibly figure out what I'm doing wrong.
I also keep procrastinating when it comes to writing legitimate reviews. Hopefully I should be able to review The Darkness, Bioshock, Metroid Prime 3, Capcom Classic Collection Remix, Kirby's Canvas Curse, Motorstorm, Flow... I've got a backlog of games that I've finished and failed to write about. That either means I'm lazy, or there are too many games coming out for me to keep up with.
Maybe if I stopped trying to level up my Night Elf Hunter each night before bed...

4 comments:

Isaac said...

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF SPACE GIRAFFE'S LOVE!!! APOLOGIZE TO SPACE GIRAFFE FOR THIS OFFENSE!

Adam said...

I apologize, Space Giraffe. But I still don't know if you're for me.

Stephanie said...

This game was insane. Do you learn how to play it if you beat it?

Isaac said...

YES.